MSA has been practicing architecture and design since 1976. We have an extensive history of creating inspiring, purpose driven spaces and experiences. We value innovation, function, and excellent client relationships so much that they have become the hallmarks of our firm. Our services span retail, healthcare, workplace interiors and hospitality.
MSA is looking for a full-time Project Manager to work on various design projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Our candidate will be a solutions-oriented professional, working with architects and Revit drafters to produce and coordinate all aspects of Corporate Interiors projects.
- Create and execute project work plans as appropriate.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns responsibilities.
- Manages day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages scheduling, budgets and the staffing of team members.
- Reviews team deliverables before passing to client. Plan check ability is critical.
- Proactively resolves issues and provides guidance to teams.
- Provide for excellent client service and communication.
- Effectively applies MSA methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Communicates employee development progress of direct reports to supervisor.
- 8-15 years’ experience in commercial or retail projects with experience leading teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, design or construction.
- Strong leadership, management, and monitoring skills. Motivates team to excel as individuals as well as a team.
- Proven track record of success in maintaining and growing client relationships.
- Consistent in acknowledging and appreciating each team member’s contributions.
- Excellent communication with ability to present at all levels.
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles and building codes.Advanced Revit skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows environment.
- A detail-oriented and organized approach to work.
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities of fast-track projects.
- Reliable, responsible and able to communicate well with colleagues, consultants, and clients.
- A sense of humor and a team player.
This position is full time, permanent position with employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance, several paid holidays and an available 401k plan. We offer competitive compensation dependent on experience & education. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com No calls please.